City Of Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towny: sivcuservers.com:25569 Build: sivcuservers.com:25568

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Whats up everybody!
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 am by GTASTAR1000

» Server Down!
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm by Deatronicus

» Homealone944 mod application Denied
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm by DragonLord

» [voteing] gtvans for council (accept)
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 pm by DragonLord

» chimpy5091 Application (accept)
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am by DragonLord

» Hunnterforest Application (accept)
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 pm by DragonLord

» how to put a Application for staff
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm by DragonLord

» Donation Ranks List
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 pm by GTASTAR1000

» Councils rules
chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm by DragonLord

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

chimpy5091 Application (accept)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chimpy5091

chimpy5091 Application (accept) Empty
PostSubject: chimpy5091 Application (accept)   chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Name: Rhys

Minecraft name: chimpy5091

Your age: 18

What server you are Application for?: Admin

What type of staff position you want?: City of Kingdoms War

1:What benefits can you provide to the server and to play bass this?: I am currently a mod on a tekkit server however i want to expand myself to different servers and plugins. I can help players to create amazing things and also i am a jolly, happy person who always up for a laugh Razz

2:Having a good understanding of mods and plugs?: I have a good understanding of some of the more simple plugins you might be using. I can learn my own commands easy enough that why we all love Google.

3:How would you deal with stressful situations and overwhelming odds: Depending on the situation i will handle thing different. If the server is having problems and i am required to fix it i would focus all my attention in that and just blank myself from everyone else. If players were arguing i would become the center of authority and just sort the people out.

4:If power is everything? What is minecraft power mean? minecraft power would mean you have authority over all none staff players and you can either bless them or curse them basically with the commands and other plugins only offer to you and other staff. To be fair with your power you need to treat everyone as an equal.

5:life braces everything and everything is in braced what is it in minecraft?: everything is somehow connected to one another. If you remove one thing a chain of events can occur damaging other stuff and causing havoc. Applying this to minecraft would be if one player became op then his enemy's would fall and the dynamic towns and nations would alter changing the entire world.

6:If war grants chaos, destruction and mayhem what does war branch you in return in minecraft?: War is nescarry for certain societys to become strong, if the Englsih empire never went to war then the country would not be as developed as it is and maybe some other eviler empire (french) could of controlled the largest empire on earth.

7:1 person's garbage is another 1 art what is it mean to you?: People see different kinds of formed imagines when looking at random stuff. Also however unlikely it sounds some rubbish on the floor can inspire you when you have artist block.

8:Rank is order, and chaos is order; How does this work in minecraft?: In war time there is always chaos and those weak can rise to power and create order. Same aspect rank is key to society, the higher the rank the more pawns you have to play with, a leader is always the rise or fall of his people.

9:Building a wall just say no you or just say no what work in minecraft?: A wall aid in protection and keeping people out however walls will cause people to misguiding want to look over the walls and see what is hidden.

10:To defend is to attack or to attack is to defend In my mind the best defensive wins a war. If you throw all your men into an attack and fail you will be crushed but to defend means that the enemy will keep sending men to there doom and their loses will increase your chance of victory when it comes to the counter attack.
Back to top Go down
DragonLord
Kingdoms Owner
Kingdoms Owner
DragonLord

chimpy5091 Application (accept) Empty
PostSubject: Re: chimpy5091 Application (accept)   chimpy5091 Application (accept) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am

chimpy5091 wrote:
Name: Rhys

Minecraft name: chimpy5091

Your age: 18

What server you are Application for?: City of Kingdoms War

What type of staff position you want?: Admin

1:What benefits can you provide to the server and to play bass this?: I am currently a mod on a tekkit server however i want to expand myself to different servers and plugins. I can help players to create amazing things and also i am a jolly, happy person who always up for a laugh Razz

2:Having a good understanding of mods and plugs?: I have a good understanding of some of the more simple plugins you might be using. I can learn my own commands easy enough that why we all love Google.

3:How would you deal with stressful situations and overwhelming odds: Depending on the situation i will handle thing different. If the server is having problems and i am required to fix it i would focus all my attention in that and just blank myself from everyone else. If players were arguing i would become the center of authority and just sort the people out.

4:If power is everything? What is minecraft power mean? minecraft power would mean you have authority over all none staff players and you can either bless them or curse them basically with the commands and other plugins only offer to you and other staff. To be fair with your power you need to treat everyone as an equal.

5:life braces everything and everything is in braced what is it in minecraft?: everything is somehow connected to one another. If you remove one thing a chain of events can occur damaging other stuff and causing havoc. Applying this to minecraft would be if one player became op then his enemy's would fall and the dynamic towns and nations would alter changing the entire world.

6:If war grants chaos, destruction and mayhem what does war branch you in return in minecraft?: War is nescarry for certain societys to become strong, if the Englsih empire never went to war then the country would not be as developed as it is and maybe some other eviler empire (french) could of controlled the largest empire on earth.

7:1 person's garbage is another 1 art what is it mean to you?: People see different kinds of formed imagines when looking at random stuff. Also however unlikely it sounds some rubbish on the floor can inspire you when you have artist block.

8:Rank is order, and chaos is order; How does this work in minecraft?: In war time there is always chaos and those weak can rise to power and create order. Same aspect rank is key to society, the higher the rank the more pawns you have to play with, a leader is always the rise or fall of his people.

9:Building a wall just say no you or just say no what work in minecraft?: A wall aid in protection and keeping people out however walls will cause people to misguiding want to look over the walls and see what is hidden.

10:To defend is to attack or to attack is to defend: In my mind the best defensive wins a war. If you throw all your men into an attack and fail you will be crushed but to defend means that the enemy will keep sending men to there doom and their loses will increase your chance of victory when it comes to the counter attack.

1: 900\1000

2: 700\1000

3: 1000\1000

4: 1000\1000

5: 1000\1000

6: 1000\1000

7: 900\1000

8: 1000\1000

9: 1000\1000

10: 1000\1000

9500\10000 grade A
Back to top Go down