City Of Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towny: sivcuservers.com:25569 Build: sivcuservers.com:25568

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Whats up everybody!
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 am by GTASTAR1000

» Server Down!
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm by Deatronicus

» Homealone944 mod application Denied
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm by DragonLord

» [voteing] gtvans for council (accept)
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 pm by DragonLord

» chimpy5091 Application (accept)
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am by DragonLord

» Hunnterforest Application (accept)
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 pm by DragonLord

» how to put a Application for staff
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm by DragonLord

» Donation Ranks List
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 pm by GTASTAR1000

» Councils rules
Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm by DragonLord

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Homealone944 mod application Denied

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Homealone944

Homealone944 mod application Denied Empty
PostSubject: Homealone944 mod application Denied   Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

name: Josh

Minecraft name: Homealone944

Your age: 15

What server you are Application for?: city of kingdoms war

What type of staff position you want?: Mod

1:What benefits can you provide to the server and to play bass this?: For me, i would be able to put time into it and help people, build up things and in genral just help anyway i can. Iv mod'd before for a couple servers, so i understand how many things work

2:Having a good understanding of mods and plugs?: Yes, Ever since I last turned in my application, and got denied, I decided to learn more about plugins b/c I have worked with them b/for but not to a great extent. Now I know a lot more about them and can handle them.

3:How would you deal with stressful situations and overwhelming odds: I deal with stress very well. I shut out things, If i would that would show weakness and weakness to me is worse than dying. If ur weak, people will try to take advantage of u. I do not want this to happen!

4:If power is everything? What is minecraft power mean?: Power is just a figure of statement, everyone has minecraft power. Everyone in minecraft have the power to make and do things. Some people like mods have more power , but that doesn't mean that regular people don't have power.

5:life braces everything and everything is in braced what is it in minecraft?: Well from what im getting from that scentence is as following, minecraft let's us be some one different than who we really are. Wether it's the more creative side or the evil side. It's an escape from reality

6:If war grants chaos, destruction and mayhem what does war branch you in return in minecraft?: I pefur to stay as far away from war and destruction. I would, if I had to fight, get back levels, and maybe armor, and pride.

7:1 person's garbage is another 1 art what is it mean to you?: Evreryone preseves art in a different way, how i see a house is different than from how another might see a house. A tiny shack for a new player might be great, but for me it might be something to laugh at. I would respect other people stuff.

8:Ranks are order, chaos are order how does this work in minecraft?: Ranks and chaos work together. If everyone was perfect and nice in minecraft, then there would be no need for any ranks. I would not be applying for this role if there was no chaos.

9:Building a wall just say no you or just say no what work in minecraft?: To building a wall, id say no. I would rather build something other then just a wall. Like a great house that people would admire me for. Or something that would change how other people play the game.

10:To defend is to attack or to attack is to defend: They both work in comparason, to each other. You can do anything you want, but if you attack first it would be considered attack and not defense. The victim does not get blamed for defending b/c he did not attack first.
Back to top Go down
DragonLord
Kingdoms Owner
Kingdoms Owner
DragonLord

Homealone944 mod application Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homealone944 mod application Denied   Homealone944 mod application Denied EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Homealone944 wrote:
name: Josh

Minecraft name: Homealone944

Your age: 15

What server you are Application for?: city of kingdoms war

What type of staff position you want?: Mod

1:What benefits can you provide to the server and to play bass this?: For me, i would be able to put time into it and help people, build up things and in genral just help anyway i can. Iv mod'd before for a couple servers, so i understand how many things work

2:Having a good understanding of mods and plugs?: Yes, Ever since I last turned in my application, and got denied, I decided to learn more about plugins b/c I have worked with them b/for but not to a great extent. Now I know a lot more about them and can handle them.

3:How would you deal with stressful situations and overwhelming odds: I deal with stress very well. I shut out things, If i would that would show weakness and weakness to me is worse than dying. If ur weak, people will try to take advantage of u. I do not want this to happen!

4:If power is everything? What is minecraft power mean?: Power is just a figure of statement, everyone has minecraft power. Everyone in minecraft have the power to make and do things. Some people like mods have more power , but that doesn't mean that regular people don't have power.

5:life braces everything and everything is in braced what is it in minecraft?: Well from what im getting from that scentence is as following, minecraft let's us be some one different than who we really are. Wether it's the more creative side or the evil side. It's an escape from reality

6:If war grants chaos, destruction and mayhem what does war branch you in return in minecraft?: I pefur to stay as far away from war and destruction. I would, if I had to fight, get back levels, and maybe armor, and pride.

7:1 person's garbage is another 1 art what is it mean to you?: Evreryone preseves art in a different way, how i see a house is different than from how another might see a house. A tiny shack for a new player might be great, but for me it might be something to laugh at. I would respect other people stuff.

8:Ranks are order, chaos are order how does this work in minecraft?: Ranks and chaos work together. If everyone was perfect and nice in minecraft, then there would be no need for any ranks. I would not be applying for this role if there was no chaos.

9:Building a wall just say no you or just say no what work in minecraft?: To building a wall, id say no. I would rather build something other then just a wall. Like a great house that people would admire me for. Or something that would change how other people play the game.

10:To defend is to attack or to attack is to defend: They both work in comparason, to each other. You can do anything you want, but if you attack first it would be considered attack and not defense. The victim does not get blamed for defending b/c he did not attack first.

1:40

2:10

3:50

4:80

5:60

6:0

7:60

8:0

9:0

10:60

340\1000 D
Back to top Go down